Boldt Castle on Heart Island is were love lives and it was built from 1900 to 1904 by George and Louise Boldt. Work was halted when she passed away at the age of 41. Their son and daughter opened the structure to the general public as a tourist attraction in 1918. Since 1977 restoration has been ongoing with over 34 million dollars spent beautifying the estate. Truly one of the jewels of The Thousand Islands.