Over 250,000 O Canada Crosswords books sold in twenty years!
O Canada Crosswords rides again with the twenty-second instalment of this popular series, which features large-sized puzzles split between Canadian and other themes. With over 20 per cent of the clues focusing on Canadiana, you’ll be chomping at the bit as author Gwen Sjogren harnesses her usual fodder of fresh themes and witty wordplay, including the following:
- National Pride – Inventive Ideas & Trivia Pursuit
- Music – Carols of the Belles & The Sounds of Music
- Puns – The Spies Have It & Tokens of Affection
- Language – Here vs. There & Buzzwords
- Letter Play – Au Jus & A Prickly Puzzle
- Family – Mom’s the Word & Word Families
- Geography – Streetwise & Du You Know the Way
- Food – Cooking Up a Storm & Breakfast Buffet
This collection also ropes in cultural highlights and notables of the ’70s, ’80s, ’90s and ’00s in eight themed puzzles. And Sjogren gallops to the finish line with some specialty grids embedded with shaded squares, circles and ampersands, plus Four-Square, which features four mini-grids.
So get back in the saddle with O Canada Crosswords Book 22—you’re sure to enjoy the ride!