Detailed maps provide young children an exciting look at our world and its people, places and wildlife! Revised and updated.
This gorgeous new edition of Scholastic Canada Children's Atlas of the World provides an exciting look at our world and its people, places and wildlife, perfect for the whole family! With updated information on population statistics, geopolitical changes, flags, information on climate change and more
· Accurate, state-of-the-art maps created using digital mapping techniques.
· Full of colour photographs and fascinating facts on Canada and other major countries and regions around the world.
· Features full-colour photographs and fascinating facts on every spread.
· Includes a listing national flags, capital cities and populations for every country.
· Introduces global topics such as climate, conservation and the environment.
An ideal reference for Canadian homes and classrooms!